SPOT® Satellite Messenger is proving to be popular with anyone who works in the outdoors and in areas of poor or no mobile phone / radio coverage.
This is a great safety tool for staff that can be used in vehicles and taken with them when out walking around.
SPOT® will perform similar to a Personal Locator Beacon / EPIRB with extra features.
With the price of a GPS enabled 406MHZ PLB / EPIRB between $700 and $1000, SPOT® is a cost effective alternative with more options, low set up costs and minimal ongoing expenses.
SPOT® uses the GPS system to find its location and then transmits this data using the Globalstar Satellite Network.
"Use of the SPOT® system is via a subscription fee."
SPOT 2® has 5 primary functions.
- OK button- The ability to inform people via email or SMS you are OK.
- HELP button - The ability to inform people (that you nominate) via email or SMS, you need HELP from them if it is not a life threatening situation. (EG Vehicle breakdown)
- CUSTOM MESSAGE button – Pre program a custom message EG completed task.
- SOS (URGENT) button - The ability to inform company control centres or Emergency Services that you need URGENT HELP . With SPOT® on TracerTrak® this can report direct to you control centres or others via SMS and email to take immediate local action.
- LIVE TRACKING - The ability to live track people / vehicles in the field with the device giving you updates approximately every 10 minutes.
Latest News Extra
Dalby Show Holiday
We will be closed tomorrow (Friday 19th) for Dalby Show HolidayREAD MORE
Latest Trail Ride Newsletter on the website now
To coincide with the Geham Trail Ride this weekend, read the latest newsletter and get all the info you need for the weekendREAD MORE
Updated Geham Flyer now available
We've uploaded the uploaded flyer for the Geham Trail Ride this weekendREAD MORE
Theodore Flyer now up on the website!
The flyer for the Theodore Trail Ride on the 8/9 June is up on the website as well as the indemnity formREAD MORE
Motorcycle Club News 16/03/2013
DALBY MOTOR CYCLE SPORTING CLUB NEWS updated 16/3/13READ MORE
Flyers for Glenmorgan and Kingaroy Trail Rides now available
Take a look at the flyers for two upcoming trail rides...READ MORE